SIP's or Structural Insulated Panels are a 21st century composite material that provides the benefits of insulation and structural performance in a single building product. Sip's consist of EPS (expanded polystyrene) insulation laminated with structural adhesives to oriented strand board structural sheathing. SIP panels benefit from the unique characteristics of composites - the simple sandwich panel forms an amazingly strong insulated panel for building walls, roofs and floors for SIP homes or commercial building.
Benefits of using SIP's
1. Comfort: Wen a structure is built with SIP's, it creates an interior environment that blocks wind and moisture, is very quiet, and clean.
2. Construction Speed: SIP's are a faster method of construction because they reduce framing time by as much as 50% compared to conventional stick frame methods.
3. Energy Efficiency: SIP's are one of the most airtight and well insulated building systems available reducing energy consumption.
4. Green Building: SIP's reduce their impact on the environment by using component materials that are earth friendly and helps create a green building that uses less energy.
5. Strength: SIP's are a strong method of construction and can outperform conventional methods in both structural testing and the real world winds and earthquakes.
Call Today for more information and a FREE quote! 587-438-6048